Monday, October 15, 2012

Word on the Street in Alberta!

Word on the Street takes place in select cities across Canada--and our authors Christy Jordan-Fenton and Margaret Pokiak-Fenton (Fatty Legs, A Stranger at Home) were at the festival in Lethbridge, Alberta. While there, they ran into yet another Annick author! Here's Christy's report:

You would think after having a few books published I’d be less of an obsessive book-geek-fan... but nope. I’m just as fascinated with books and the people who write them as ever. So, imagine how excited I was to find out my favourite Annick Press author was going to be at Word on the Street in Lethbridge with us! Not only did I get my copy of The Night Wanderer signed, but I found out that Drew Hayden Taylor is more than just a Canadian literary treasure; he’s also one of Canada’s coolest authors. My sides still hurt from laughing so hard.
--Christy Jordan-Fenton
Left to right: Margaret Pokiak-Fenton, Drew Hayden Taylor, Christy Jordan-Fenton
  

No comments:

ShareThis